Food Safety Technical Support - What services do you provide?
A full package of technical support services is available to food manufacturers, wholesalers and other non-manufacturing companies, particularly those who market a range of products under their own label. For larger companies, we are often required to supplement existing resources. A technical function which includes support for the following is available:
● Ongoing support with BRC certification
● HACCP consultancy
● Technical support to help you devise and document a HACCP plan
● Technical support to help you devise a HACCP implementation plan
● Follow up assessment of a HACCP implementation plan
● Development of HACCP documentation
● Verification and validation of existing HACCP plans
● Investigation of food processing / quality / micro / GMP problems
● Preparation for audits by customers
● Audits of suppliers / supplier questionnaires and screening
● Product specifications
● Technical liaison with customers & suppliers
● Dealing with EHO (food safety) issues.
● Systems for the control of suppliers
● Supplier 'Due Diligence' questionnaires
● Internal audits of food safety & quality management system
The level of support and on-site visits, are tailored to the clients specific requirements - a limited number of visits can be arranged to help a client resolve a particular problem. This is not an exhaustive list - if your requirements are not listed or if your business needs a technical person but can only justify this for a few days per month then please contact us. Other services may be added as appropriate to the clients needs.
Clients often go on to employ their own technical staff and either use these services to supplement their in-house expertise as and when required. Assistance in the transition from external support to the clients own staff can be provided.
If you have a problem but not sure what to do next........ Call or e-mail now